On May 26, 2011, at 3:11 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote

How embarrassing !!
I tested this in my message box, and had a typo (almost invisible space) in the input data.
Sorry Jim (and Keith).

Nah, Alex, not embarrassing at all.
This is how everyone learns some of the odd rules.
This is probably only the second time you made a typo after all these years on the list.
and I can't remember the first one :-)

So many of us enjoy quickly answering questions and solving puzzles, it is natural that bloopers will happen.
I think the key is to have fun with them.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas