Like many publishers, we are considering developing a number of our titles as
eBooks.  I've used LiveCode (RunRev) for many of our projects, including CDs in
our books, free downloads of built applications from our website, and even in
the construction of our invoice system.  Does anyone have any ideas as whether
it would be feasible to use LiveCode as a good means to develop eBooks that
might be downloaded or read on the Internet (perhaps with some form of DRM, so
that they cannot easily be pirated)?  Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg, President
MedMaster Publishing Co.
mm...@aol.com
www.medmaster.net