Mark Talluto wrote:

> Apple is pioneering the mobile app market and is pushing hard
> initially for as much control as they think possible.  Thanks
> to competition and market pressure, they are forced to come
> back in line with what is reasonable.

Reminds me of my last job I had before I started Fourth World, where one of my tasks was doing contract review with our prime contractors, which often meant long conversations with senior counsel at Bechtel, Parsons, and similarly large firms.

My boss explained my job like this:

"They're job is to ask for the world. Your job is to ask for half of it back."

:)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World