On 06/09/2011 11:11 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
Bob-

So by that rule, we should have skipped the next three versions
of MS Office and Server, since Server 2000 and Office 2000? ;-)
I did. About six months ago I switched to Open Office and have never
looked back. Just waslked away from my MSOffice licenses and life is
good. No weird unexplainable bugs, no bloated documents, no tracking
info, no arcane EULAs...

Some people got "forked off" and set up the Document Foundation,
which is now stealing all the light:

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/