Thanks Devin,

You are correct. I messed up and was running 4.5.2 on the Mac. So, what this means is that from 4.6 on backgroundBehavior = true for groups on >1 card is the expected behavior? Anyone know why this change was made? It seems like a pain in terms of message passing for groups that are intended to act like self contained controls rather than a shared resource on multiple cards.

Tim Bleiler, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer, HSIT
University at Buffalo