Oooohkaaaay...

So the problem is not calling selectionChanged while another selectionChanged
is running. The problem is setting the dgData (or dgText I will assume) while a
selectionChanged handler is running. I remember I tracked that down before
this. Setting the dgData is obviously triggering selectionChanged from within
the datagrid library.

Soooo... I AM calling this a bug!!! I will try to put together a recipe for
this and submit it.

Bob S