Kaveh wrote:

> I second that.

Thank you Roger and Kaveh,

it was my pleasure.

By the way my current version has some additional features that are mostly of
interest to people writing widgets:
You can import a temporary version of the inline dictionary of a .lcb file.
Useful when editing the inline documentation of your widget.
Addtitionally you can import the current dictionary from a .json file. The
advantage is that you get an up-to-date dictionary for wigdets that you install
in the current session.
The downside is that it takes twice as long to import the dictionary.
If anybody is interested in this version please mail me and I will send it. If
there is enough demand I will update tinyDict on Livecodeshare. Otherwise I
will update tinyDict when there are more changes/bugfixes.
Currently there is only a fix for a minor display glitch. Not really worth an
update.

Otherwise please report issues/bugs and I will see if I can fix them.

Kind regards
Bernd