Richard:
I just posted a more detailed description of the problem and it appears to
affect other plugins too. I think I’ll try taking all of the plugins out of the
plugins folder and trying just Devolution.

By the way Hermann said I should erase the livecode cache. I don’t know where
that is, unless he was talking about the browser cache.

Best,
Bill