Thanks GUys.

Yes it was probably something with sorting.

Strange also was that after a few times another row got red then the one which was hilited. So i don't know why.

Yes i use the "of me" whenever the script is in the dg itself. But sometimes i need to command it from outside the dg.

I removed what i was working on as it costed me too much time, and did the other option, as i mentioned in another post.

So now the background of a ceel of a column is turning red, which is even nicer as it draws more attention.

So thanks for your suggestions!

Regards,

Jerry