FWIW I've seen similar issues to this going back a while (I'm on MacOS but not
sure what LC versions were involved). No recipe that I could find but
restarting LC generally got things moving again.

Terry...

On 26/2/19, 1:19 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    Just an update. I relaunched and have been working fine in 9.0.3 for
    several hours now. I'm at a loss to explain it.