Good question. Unless there are stress-testing tools for this, maybe open the app in the morning, use a lot of apps throughout day while never re-opening yours, and in the evening finally bring yours to the front any see if it evidences time-dependent behavior.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems