Yes, you are so right!  I found my problem: Some of my filenames had slashes in
them which created confusion for the filePath. Once I got rid of the slashes,
everything worked as one would expect. BTW, it’s not really my fault . . . I
didn’t put the slashes in the names . . .  my customer did. Swine customer!!

Roger