That link gives you a link to download the font which is dead.

But:

https://www.macintoshrepository.org/2364-concertware-

http://www.co-bw.com/Audio_notation.htm

Richmond.

On 9.04.19 1:35, Ron Metzker via use-livecode wrote:
BR,

Here you go. You can get the font here for free.
https://sightcreations.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/25-years-the-unsung-music-symbols-font/

<https://sightcreations.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/25-years-the-unsung-music-symbols-font/>

Best Regards
Ron

On Apr 8, 2019, at 3:30 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode