No it was meant to "inspire" brain storming on list.

But I don't think that it will because: People are more involved with
"enterprise backend"  or "widgets" to content format, but give little thought
to high level tools for a team that is developing content "itself"

BR

 Andre Garzia wrote:

    Swami,

    I think this was probably a message that was made for me and not for the
    list :-)

    I will get back to you on this soon.

    om om

    andre

    On 09/04/2019 16:47, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
    > Brainstorm:
    >
    > It a shame that SMIL was abandoned.  Well maybe not... but working from
ground zero is a challenge.

    > We want
    >
    > Goal: Implementation:
    >
    > Input: Voluteers or staff can "build a narrative" by
    >        - write a script that  fills the "text" nodes (below)
    >        - source (search for) for images, audio and video resources and
times be referenced.

    > Output: is it XML, Is it JSON? Is it YAML. Or something else? It has to
be flexible but parseable.

    > Does the below provide enough detail that the production or director or
the developer can built it? Using whatever format or tools that he-she like?

    > ----------------
    > Rough spec:
    >
    > -- A high level container for a multi-media narrative.
    > -- It should have a structure; so, HTML would will not do (unstructured)
    > -- It is "presentation" agnostic
    >            - you could give it to a film producer and it could serve as a
 "script"
    >     -  you could built a KeyNote which would export to a video
    >             - Using to the build a "story" as HTML,  as seen on "Medium"
    >            -  use it to build small HTML5 scenes ala Tumult's "Hype 3"
    >           - you could bring in Livecode and a log scrolling group or
"click for next scene" on a card.

    > We take the model of a play, which has scenes.
    > Each scene describes what happens before "the curtain drops"  then next
one
    > Each scene has scenario, which happens while the curtain is up, but is
distinct

    > The container which we will call a "Narrative Script" has one or more
scenes

    >   must have (at minimum)
    >
    > Narrative Script
    >
    > Scene ID
    >      Scenerio ID
    >            -- Node for text with attributes:
    >                                     - layer
    >                            - title: Literal text: "Oh What a Day!"
    >                                    - Pull Quote
    >                                            - literal text entry: "We took
a deep drive dive:
    >                                            - URI form some "locations" or
function from which text can be retrieved (url
http://someDomain/SomeBook/chap##/?name=###)