Hey Kevin,

I'm not sure if I did the right thing by posting about the offer here, it
didn't occur to me to think whether thats something you would want to have
happen.  Someone else posted about this on facebook, thats how I found out
about it. If it matter, I'm sorry.  I'll think twice next time.

Partly its because you guys rarely ever really post about your events
....not to mention offers.  Your social media / advertising strategy is
unpredictable in that sense.

I know that I will move on from this license because i need some of the
bugs fixed.... and the datagrid to have accelerated rendering:)