I'm not there, but what would be fantastic is to get TUIO running in Livecode.

https://www.tuio.org/?software

It's the most used protocol on big touch screens which are used in Offices, Hospitals, big companies, Workshops, Board meetings etcetera

There are even screens now with integarted Windows PC's and even with integrated Android which use this protocol.

On the TUIO site many program languages are supported, but not LC.