Also, if the files are stored in the external documents folder, they won't be deleted.
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On May 16, 2019 12:20:43 PM JJS via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

By the way.

There is one thing i noticed before.

When the app is still installed and you go to Settings-->apps-->theapp
then clear cache or other data before removing, then stuff related
should also be gone.

I noticed once with another app. They can try it. But indeed normally
nothing should be left behind i guess with an LC app.

Although other non-lc apps do leave stuff behind sometimes.