You were right, plus caveat. You cannot test, with the same development key,
two different stacks.

it was balking at having "rotationTest9.livecode" on the phone at the same time

Once I deleted "rotationTest9.livecode", then "myApp.app" was installed without
errors.

BR

On 5/16/19, 11:23 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Monte Goulding via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    I think it’s complaining the version of your app is lower that the
installed version. Perhaps either bump it up or manually delete the installed
version.