Hi Jacque, does the output also need to be a sequential numeric array? If so
then no variant of the filter command will help. If not then can’t you `filter
elements of theArray with “*foobar*”``? It would be a nice addition to filter
elements to have `as sequence` or something so the result had keys 1..N.