Saucy work:

Richmond.

On 22.06.19 17:50, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
I am trying to get a stack that worked in 1999-2000 under Metacard using a
stack Scott Raney built. It is still on line
Go stack URL "http://www.himalayanacademy.com/studyhall/hapaint.rev";

But now, when I click the color palette I get
on mouseUp
        setcolor the selectedColor of me
end mouseUp

colorPalette "Color map": execution error at line n/a (Object: object does not
have this property)

and, looking in the dictionary we see "selectedColor" is reserved for internal
use.

Something has changed?

BR