On Jun 24, 2019, at 8:11 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> True, but I need itto break AT the line of code that changes a property of a
> stack. If there is a script running while when the send in time command is
> due, the existing script will continue to run, THEN at the first idle, the
> send in time will run.

It hasn’t occurred to me to try *any* conditional breakpoints in years—they
caused crashes at least since 5.x, and I hadn’t heard that they’d been fixed.

Anyway, if you use setProp handlers instead of directly setting properties, you
could stick a little red PCD in *that*  handler.

Do a global search for

set the someProperty of this stack to

and replace with

setProp someProperty,

or something similar; check your own code.