That's great, thank you Panos.

Ben

On 03/07/2019 11:38, panagiotis merakos wrote:
Hello Ben,

You can definitely build an app for the iPad 1 in LC 7.1.4, and probably (Ι don't remember now) in some early versions of LC 8.x.

Just make sure you choose "5.1.1 or later" in the iOS standalone settings, and check the checkbox "build 32bit slice only"

The version of Xcode you'll need with LC 7.1.4 depends on the version of your MacOS:

LiveCode 7.1.4  Xcode 7.2       Mac OS 10.10
LiveCode 7.1.4  Xcode 7.3       Mac OS 10.11

If you are on a newer MacOS, I am not sure if you will be able to install Xcode 7.2 or 7.3.

Hope this helps,
Panos