On 8/2/2019 10:33 PM, ambassador--- via use-livecode wrote:
What are the advantage of instantiating the new stack from data in a prop rather than by cloning a substack?

That was my question too.

It is a very different way of storing a stack.

I imagine that an: open invisible stack (the cSavedStack of stack "someOtherStack")
would be like a open invisible URL <someStackURL>
in that it has to be loaded into memory, so it it is not the last line of the script, I would expect it should be followed by a "wait <sometime> with messages" to allow all the new stack messages to fire.