On 2019-08-27 10:55, Dar Scott Consulting via use-livecode wrote:
The added parameter approach looks very similar to an enhancement
suggestion that has been around for a while. I'd mention the bug
number, but I and bugs are not getting along at the moment.

Indeed - it is very unlikely a new suggestion - I dimly recall such a enhancement request also.

Unfortunately bugzilla isn't currently getting along with our new server at all so it may be a little while longer before I can check :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/