I'm glad the list is back up because I'm full of questions today.

I am getting URLs from AWS to display in a browser. The URL is huge, with lots of stuff after the "?" (parameters, access tokens, etc.) The html loads fine in the browser widget. The URL looks something like this:

http://<accountNumber>.cloudfront.net/2.0/mobile/folder1/folder2/fileName.html?Expires=1567795282&Signature=<HUGE NUMBER>&Key-Pair-Id=<HEX STUFF>

But I need to jump to specific hashtags in the URL. If I put "#tagID" after the "fileName.html" part of the URL, I get an error because that isn't a file in the AWS bucket. If I use only "#tagID" as the URL after the file is loaded, I get an error because there aren't any parameters.

So, how would I jump to a specific part of the existing, loaded html page in the browser widget?