Brian, thanks for your quick info.
Good to hear they do accept contributions and merge them in the commercial
versions.

On 03/10/2019, 19:55, "use-livecode on behalf of Brian Milby via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    Part of the agreement that you make when you submit a PR is that you assign
rights for the fixes to LC so the code can be integrated into the commercial
versions.  You can’t mix the code on GitHub with the commercial versions
yourself though.

    I have submitted stuff that is now in released versions, so they do accept
contributions (and not everything was strictly bug fixes).

    Thanks,
    Brian
    On Oct 3, 2019, 1:48 PM -0400, Erik Beugelaar via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>, wrote:
    > Does anyone know if you fork the Community Edition of LiveCode, solve
bugs (e.g. IDE-related, plugins etc.), compile the LC version again and
integrate it to the Indy version?