I originally bought Home, but at some point needed to do some RDP testing,
which is a Pro feature. I think that currently my Parallels VM of Windows 10
doesn’t know it’s Pro, I need to track down the registration codes.

Anyway, RDP aside, I didn’t yet need Pro features, and was testing with the
Home version.

One of my needs is to support OpenGL 3.1, I haven’t tried VirtualBox to see if
it handles that or not, so for now I’m happy with Parallels.