Hi Ralf,

The problem isn't the sending of the headers but reading them using
livecode server.
We are using Linux servers so the Mac problem is not an issue.

Via PHP the call is get_headers ( string $url [, int $format = 0 [,
resource $context ]] ) : array

Basically is there a way of doing that in pure livecode server?

Regards Lagi (and Todd)