I'm printing a whole bunch of PDFs (multipage feedback reports generated by
populating a series of cards with individualised data - mix of text and
graphics) and it starts off fast and then inevitably slows down - a lot. While
it might start off printing say 14 reports per minute after a few minutes it's
down to only 2 or 3. When you're printing 350 reports that obviously takes some
time. I'm wondering whether there is something I can try to 'clear the pipes'
every few minutes to speed the process up a bit? I've had some success in the
past splitting the data up into batches and looping through one batch at a time
but it would be great (or at least simpler) not having to do that.

Any ideas? I'm on a Mac BTW, so I'm not sure whether this is a cross-platform
issue. LC 9.0.5.

Terry...