> Richard G. wrote:
> Thanks. Unfortunately the reason I'm looking into this is to replace an
> old component dependent on 32-bit macOS, now that many are "upgrading"
> to Catalina.

Richard, 9.0.5 WORKS, also its standalones (check 64 bit), on Catalina...
Even 8.1.10 can build (experimental) 64bit standalones.

> I searched the bug DB, but couldn't find the report for this.  Do you
> know offhand what it's titled?

I gave up to report all the regressions I suffer from with 9.5 on Catalina ...
I'm not a beta tester. At least as long as not even my tiniest wishes for HTML5
and LCB (incl. Browser widget) are fulfilled.

> If we can't find a way to do video callbacks in LC our plan is to rewrite the
> app in HTML for the web.

It would be easy to do that in a HTML5 standalone, even if you need webRTC/
getUserMedia. But the rest of your shining layout is probably rather unfinished
in the HTML5 standalone builder.