On 1/10/20 2:18 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:

"Little Arrows" work differently than a "normal" scrollbar.
e.G. if you enter an ENDVALUE and STARVALUE in the inspector, the "littel
Arrows"
object gets DISABLED and does not work anymore and the possible parameter
"pNewPosition" does not have any meaning with "Littel Arrows".

I noticed that too, it seems to be a bug. If you use the little arrows (heh) in the Inspector then the values stick.

I tried scripting the math to reverse the behavior so that the arrows didn't go "backwards" but wasn't able to wrap my head around it. So I looked at LC's object library to see how they did it, and they're using the same method you used in your forum reply -- they just add or subtract 1 from a field.