JJS wrote:

No one interested in putting ads in mobile apps to get some extra income?

I'll bet many are. It would be interested to hear how people are doing that. Perhaps they've found REST/JS-based options. I'm surprised so many ad networks require low-level APIs, while the entire web is supported with simple JS inclusions.

It would also be interesting to learn if anyone's been really happy with ad payouts from their mobile apps, given the low CPMs.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems