Wow. How soon we (I) forget!
Phil

On 1/24/20 1:28 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/LiveCode-Import-Tiff-td3432308.html

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:43 AM Phil Davis via use-livecode <
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Thank you Mark!
Phil

On 1/24/20 12:14 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
I think the player object would show tiff files back when it was QT
driven - the engine itself has never natively supported tiff.
Warmest Regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jan 2020, at 08:01, Phil Davis via use-livecode <