I can try if that will work with 24bit/96kHz.

Regards,

Jerry

Op 23-1-2020 om 09:43 schreef Mark Waddingham via use-livecode:
On 2020-01-22 19:17, JJS via use-livecode wrote:
Hi,

i imprted some short audiofiles 24bit/96kHz but it seems LC does some
kind of downsampling or changes the frequency.

When you say 'import' do you mean as audioclips?

I don't think audioclips (nor the APIs used to playback their sounds) support
24-bit audio.

Have you tried using a player?

Warmest Regards,

Mark.