Hopefully it will help you.

I did not work with thes yet, but i remembered there were some commands when i was checking the API out some time ago because of some bug which seems not to happen as of Android 8.

In Android when user pushes the Power button, a Youtube movie should stop and sound should stop. This was not the case with an Android lower than 8 and thus Google refused the app, until i increased the target. There is a bug report for it.

But i guess yours is for desktop.