Hi Ralf

Thanks for your response.

I’ve  been on holiday so was not able to follow up on this.

I added the index.lc segment in the URL and when connecting to the API on the
existing server that works.

When I connect to the new server on the new host I still get the message.

 'lscgid: execve():/home/myapp/sites/api.myapp.com/cgi-bin/livecode-server:
<http://api.myapp.com/cgi-bin/livecode-server:> No such file or Directory’

So it does look like that it is the path to the server that is wrong but I have
triple checked and it is correct.

Regards,

Martin Koob