On 2/17/20 7:37 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode wrote:
I have a ticket. Didn’t yet figure out where I will stay, but I have a plane
ticket too.

For anyone completely puzzled, it’s an Apple reunion where it’s only open to
employees from the first 10 years, roughly speaking. The cut off is 1988. I
worked at Apple Computer UK from October 1987 to end of Jan 1992, so I got an
invite. It isn’t cheap, $100 per ticket. Also, guests are currently not allowed
until they see what the attendance figures are like. Jim Armstrong says they
will have a better idea in mid-March.

Yeah, I'm holding off a bit until they figure out the plus-ones, and I realize that skews the ticketing dynamics a bit. Most of my folks have dispersed, but some are still around, and it's been decades now, so I'm seeing who I can round up.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com