Hi

For these sort of errors in my code, while testing, I have them set in
try...end try catchers and catch the error message. This gets output to a log
which helps me see the message path taken to the error so I can pinpoint where
the message was interrupted. This is especially useful for do ... as JavaScript
runtime errors.

Does the 836 in your error message help at all or is that only in reference to
your js handler in the html?

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital