All I am doing right now is working in Livecode! Very refreshing. How about we
all chime in on what we are currently working on?

Currently I am working on a basic SQL Query Builder. I recently revamped my
Database Setup stack, dramatically simplifying it so all that is needed is to
add it to the stack files of your main stack, configure the connection, then on
openStack go invisible to the Database Setup stack (once configured for the SQL
database you want to connect to) will make the connection and return a result.
If it fails it will show itself and allow you to check your settings and
reconnect.

Much thanks again to Trevor Devore for helping me with configuring ODBC
connections.

Bob S

On Mar 27, 2020, at 8:08 AM, Heather Laine via use-livecode