From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of
Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 8:39 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: Bob Sneidar
Subject: Re: Tar and a gz Archive [OT]

Looks like Tar is a Windows 10 only command line utility. I’m sure you know but
tar /? should get you the options available. Whether or not you can grok what
they actually mean is another thing.

There are some powershelgl scripts out there but not with the specificity you
need.

Bob S

On Apr 1, 2020, at 5:13 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode