~/Library/Android/sdk/

I don't use virtual machines... I just use my MotoG6 on WiFi without a SIM
card...USB... it is  really fast to build and take one variable out of the
equation. (I don't trust the VMs... call me superstitious...)

When I an "happy" .... I put the SivaSiva.ipk on our web server and have good
beta tester in four different countries. All with very different Android
phones/Bandwidth

On 4/5/20, 2:44 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Colin Holgate via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    You could give the path that you are using. Also, did you have to set up
any virtual machines? Long ago LiveCode was only happy if you had an Android
2.2 virtual device.