On 4/6/20 11:49 AM, Mark Talluto via use-livecode wrote:

Quick question: I am interested in using the ‘Chalkboard Motiff’. When I select
it I do not see a change in the look. Same when I close the prefs. What am I
missing?
The same is true for changing the font size. I changed the font to “Source Code
Pro” if that matters.

The motif isn't changing on the fly for some reason. It's something I need to look into. But the next time you launch the IDE it will have the new motif.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com