On 4/10/20 12:42 PM, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
Thanks Jacque, but that’s the trouble - I can’t turn them off. I thought of
trashing the LC Preferences to see if that does anything, but I couldn’t find
them: I think they are in the plist, which is in the Preferences in the system
library. I tried temporarily switching this off (by renaming the file and
starting LC) - it stopped LC fully loading (not surprising really). I restored
the plist and LC had forgotten some stuff like recent stacks. I checked that
the mobile preference pane still has its green square and can see XCode, but
the Standalone Settings still does not respond to mouse clicks to remove the
non-mobile platforms or to choose mobile.

Your LC prefs are in your user library at /Users/<your name>/Library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode7.rev. I'm not sure prefs are related here though.

I'd first try removing the stored standalone settings, which are stored in the stack itself. Use the property inspector to check the custom properties of the stack. There should be a property set named "revStandaloneSettings". Try deleting that set and starting over.