Am I doing something wrong?

I put a comma delimited list into tIndexes, then dispatch DeleteIndex to my
DataGrid with tIndexes. Only the first index in my list is actually deleted. LC
9.5.1, Mac Catalina.

[Also, If I perform another action in the same handler as the call to delete
indexes (indices please)  which modifies the content of the datagrid, it leaves
the datagrid in a very strange state, which can only be recovered by hitting
the Refresh DataGrid in its Property Inspector. Something to do with the timing
of the row deletion not having completed I suspect, but that is another matter
and may be my code. Hmm, does DataGrid use threads??]

Neville