For Earth Day this Wendesday a few of us are working on an art piece that I
want to use Livecode for.

As part of this event I need to create an interactive presentation and wish to
create an icosahedrons - so a 3 dimensional hexagon - that I need to rotate in
different dimensions.

I have seen and experimented with a few examples in the past in Livecode. It
only needs to be a wireframe animation using the built in graphics object fir
now.

 Doors anyone have any tips / suggestions?