When I looked into it, x86 had almost no users any more and hasn't for years. So I just built 2 apps for ARM, 32-bit and 64-bit. I'm thinking I may not need 32-bit either, except that Chromebooks only support 32-bit and we have a few users who run our app on those.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com