From: Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Peter Bogdanoff <bogdan...@me.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 24, 2020 2:07 pm
Subject: Groups placed on cards

Hi,

I have a stack with multiple cards (not part of a background) and I want to
place a group on each card—the same group--AND be able to edit a single group
script.  And ideally, I would be able to configure as needed the controls of
all instances of the group from a single location.

For example, I have a glossary in a separate stack in another window, but now
want to incorporate that stack to display as a pop-down in the main stack
window on each (non-background) card.

In testing, I’m seeing each placement of the group now as a new object.

This is for both Mac and Windows.

What would be my options to manage this?

Thanks,

Peter Bogdanoff