The user guide?
It certainly is searchable. I do it all the time.
Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Samuel via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Graham Samuel <livf...@mac.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 3:44 pm
Subject: Re: Three very simple questions

Bill, I think you’re right about the Guide not being searchable. I was going to
point it out myself, but I began to think that I had used up my grumbling
allowance, or at least I had not much left and needed to use it for other
things.

Of course the Giude should be searchable!

Graham

Re grumbling - I have always been delighted by the way people on this list come
to each other’s aid. This ‘invisible college’ is a really essential part of the
LiveCode experience, I believe. I hope I say ‘thank you’ enough.