From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of
Graham Samuel via use-livecode
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 11:37 AM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: Graham Samuel
Subject: Re: Has anyone experience of GPS on iPhone?

Thanks Ralph. To answer your questions:

1. I left the mobileStartTrackingSensor to the default second parameter, i.e. I
didn’t put anything. The LC dictionary says that the default value is false
which means

> readings are determined using accurate (but power consuming) sources such as
> GPS

of course I could put in “false” explicitly. But looking at the actual output
data from the GPS functions, I think it’s evident that the GPS is actually
being used. Nevertheless I will try including “false”.

2.  Yes, I do require GPS as well as Location Services

So, those bits seem OK.

Still thinking about it, obviously.

Graham