Hi Paul

Just looking at the data I think a 3D chart like this image would be good.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wolfgang_Effelsberg/publication/221453979/figure/fig3/AS:305503222681602@1449849052222/A-visualization-with-load-distribution-bar-chart_Q320.jpg
Mountain background would be optional I think :-).

You could conditionally colour code the bars as well as Bill suggested to make
correlated intersections stand out (especially if you have a large range)  i.e.
all 0 intersections are a black or white dot, all 1 intersections are red, 2
intersections are orange, 3 intersections are yellow, 4 intersections are green
and so on.

Martin